Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Being so unactive recently. So lazy to get up from the lovely bed early in the morning to go school. Skipping till there's no more lessons for me to skip? Well, maybe yes.

I want to excel in snooker. But there are too many reality shits that hit hard on me. Firstly, because to really do well in it, daily practice will be a must. Firstly, it's impossible to get a snooker table in my house. Alternative method will be heading down to a snookerium and get my pocket burn real big. Practicing just once or twice per week starts to seems pointless and useless to me. It really cause inconsistency on my playing. And I am really disappointed at times.

Aite keep it real. I've been looking around for jobs too. Hope to earn enough to at least afford a machine price of a bike. Any job lobang please inform me hor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home